Tencent Games has rolled out a massive update to its hit MOBA Arena of Valor today: Battlefield Reborn. The largest update since the game launched in North America in December of last year, everything from art, maps, content and gameplay has been changed. A new video showcasing a detailed walkthrough of the update has been released.
Most of the changes encapsulate feedback the development team has received directly from the community, a testament to Tencent’s ongoing commitment to the Arena of Valor fanbase to deliver a true competitive 5v5 MOBA game.
A quick highlights list of changes is below, but the full list of enhancements can be found at here.
- Art assets have received enhancements
- Augmentations to the Antara battlefield
- Jungle Monsters and their buffs have been altered
- New minion and tower designs
- Significant balance changes
- Enhanced spell/cast/damage values
- New questing system
Source: Tencent Games Press Release