Arena of Valor is about to be updated with a brand new patch and will include a wealth of changes, including hero balancing, battlefield mechanics, and more! Tencent Games said: “We hope that these changes will bring a more balanced and fun experience for all of our players”.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are playing on iOS, you will need to update to iOS version 12.2 in order to continue playing Arena of Valor.
1. Friend Request Notifications
You will now receive a notification when you receive a friend request while browsing the menus, allowing you to accept or decline quickly.
You can now set how your friend’s name will show up in your friend’s list and in other locations in the Arena of Valor UI.
3. New Friend Source and Location
Friend requests will now show where they added you and where they are from, helping you to decide whether to add the person as a friend.
4. Improved weekly reports
Star changes after each ranked match are now reflected in weekly reports, excluding those in the final placement process.
1. Blood of the Dragon: Lasts 90 sec. Total Magical Damage to an enemy on ability or normal attack hit within 3 sec has been adjusted to 81 (+9/lv)(+0.51AP)(+0.9 additional AD)
2. Slayer and Enraged Abyssal Dragon base ATK: 300->350, base Armor: 183->300. Slayer base EXP: 300->200, base Gold: 150->75, AOE DMG: 3.0AD->4.0AD. Single armor piercing increased to 40%, damage reduction increased to 60%, group AOE also reduces Armor by 120.
3. Drake DMG vs towers: 130+0.1AD->40+0.15AD, base EXP: 10->100, base Gold: 25->50, minion HP increase: 25%->15%
4.Bonus Gold from last-hitting: 40%->30%
5.Reduced death time in the first 4 minutes of a match
6.Enraged Abyssal Dragon Buff time: 3min->2min
7.Lane movement speed: Increases at 10, 14, 18 and 22 minutes now take place earlier at 9, 12, 15, and 18 minutes respectively
Passive: Hidden Weapons
Every third auto attack deals additional physical damage (+0.4 bonus AD) to the target and nearby enemies (including buildings, +75% against monsters and lanes). This damage can crit.
(2.5m radius, 50% explosion damage, 7.5m range)
Ability 1: Thief’s Mark
Fennik marks an enemy (including buildings) for 4 seconds. For the duration of the effect, each normal attack hit against the target triggers the passive [Hidden Weapons] effect and adds an additional Thief’s Mark that explodes when it expires, stunning the target for 0.25-1 seconds depending on how many times it was marked. Attack speed is increased by (25/30/35/40/45/50)% for 4 sec.
If the mark explodes after reaching 4 stacks, it deals an additional 500/580/660/740/820/900(+0.75AD) damage. The cooldown for Rolling Lightning is reset if the target is a hero.
New: Able to blink a short distance while using this ability.
Cooldown: 7 sec
Mana cost: 45/50/55/60/65/70
Ability 2: Rolling Lightning
Fennik rolls forward (cannot be activated while moving), leaving behind a trail of lightning that deals 100/108/116/124/132/140(+0.4AD) every 0.5 sec to enemies that touch it, reducing their movement speed by 25/30/35/40/45/50% for 1 second.
New: Damage from the trail inflicts Thief’s Mark
Mana cost: 65/70/75/80/85/90
Ability 3: Chain Hammer Cyclone
Fennik throws a flail to create a thunder cyclone that lasts for 6 seconds, dealing 120/150/180(+0.4AD) damage every 0.5 sec to enemies in its area of effect (crit damage fixed at 50% additional damage).
Recast: Stacks with Thief’s Mark, double damage at center.
Mana cost: 100/125/50
Ability 1: Divine Protection
Damage absorbed: 400/520/640/760/880/1000(+0.4AP) + max HP (4/5/6/7/8/9%)-> 450/560/670/780/890/1000(+0.4AP) + max HP (4/5/6/7/8/9%)
Magic Damage: 400/520/640/760/880/1000(+0.4AP) + max HP (4/5/6/7/8/9%)-> 450/560/670/780/890/1000(+0.4AP) + max HP (4/5/6/7/8/9%)
Ability 2: Malleus
Magic Damage: 280/340/400/460/520/580(+0.54AP)-> 350/400/450/500/550/600(+0.6AP)
Ability 1: Divine Light
Fixed a bug that caused upgraded Divine Light to have a larger area than expected
Ability 1 Stun duration: 1 sec -> 0.75 sec
Passive: Gut Punch
Magical Damage: 3%-7% -> 4%-8%
Ability 1: Unstoppable
Physical Damage: 150+50/Lv.->150+30/Lv.
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6/5 -> 8/7.6/7.2/6.8/6.4/6
Ability 2: Swagger
Channeling time: 0.467s -> 0.333s
Physical Damage: (215/260/305/350/395/440+1.05AD) -> 250/300/350/400/450/500（+0.8AD)
Ability 3: Walking Tall
Heal limit removed
Ability 1: Shattered Earth
Reduces damage output by 10%-15% (heroes only)
Ability 1: Ghostscythe
Cooldown: 7 -> 7-6
Ability 2: Boneshaver
When passive skill reaches 5, consume all rage, gain invincibility, +50% damage and healing effect, and knocks enemies into the air for 1 sec.
No immunity while lunging
Ability 2: Triple Threat
[1st attack] Physical Damage: 225(+55/lv) ->175(+65/lv)
[2nd attack] Physical Damage: 225(+55/lv) ->175(+65/lv)
[3rd attack] Physical Damage per stage: 175(+35/lv) ->150(+40/lv)
Ability 1: Mutilate
Physical Damage: 160/185/210/235/260/285(+0.45AD) -> 175/200/225/250/275/300(+0.5AD)
Passive: Bloody Kiss
Physical Damage: 250(+25 per level)(+1.5AD)-> 250(+40 per level)(+1.5AD)
Ability 3: Venom
Attack Damage boost: 120/170/220 -> 150/200/250
Ability 1: Kickblade
Heal: 125/150/175/200/225/250(+0.5AD) -> 8% of max HP
Ability 3: Enrage
Cooldown: 60/55/50 -> 50/45/40
Ability 1: Piercing Spike
Fixed a bug that prevented the ability from hitting close enemies.
Ability 3: Temporal Turbulence
Physical Damage: 150-280(+0.68AD)-> 140-250(+0.68AD)
Ability 2: Death Sentence
Physical Damage: 150-300(+1.2AD)-> 150-300(+1.0AD)
Ability 1: Shuriken Toss
Damage reduction per target pierced: 20% -> 30%
Ability 3: Kunai Blitz
Cooldown: 40 -> 50/45/40
Normal attack range: 6.75m -> 7m
Base movement speed: 340->350
Normal attack, Fire in the Hole and Concussive Rounds hits on heroes reduce Tactical Fire cooldown by 0.5 sec.
Ability 1: Tactical Fire
Physical Damage: 275/305/335/365/395/425(+1.0AD) ->250/270/290/310/330/350(+1.0AD)
Boosted normal attack range: 10m – >9.5m
Mana cost: 45/50/55/60/65/70 ->30/35/40/45/50/55
Ability 2: Fire in the Hole
Cooldown: 10/9.2/8.4/7.6/6.8/6 -> 9/8.4/7.8/7.2/6.6/6
Ability 1: Rapid Shot
Damage per shot in machine gun form: 35(+15/Lv)(+0.25 AD) -> 40(+10/Lv)(+0.25 AD)
Ability 3: Fusillade
Physical Damage: 80(+60/Lv )(+0.3AD)-> 75(+55/Lv )(+0.25AD)
Cooldown: 40/35/30 -> 50/45/40
Ability 1: Pooty Poots
Cooldown change: 40% -> 30%
Cooldown: 5 ->6
Life Steal: 10% -> 8%
Max HP: 500 -> 400
New Passive: Speed Up
Normal attacks increase movement speed by 10%
Physical Damage: 55 -> 60
Magical Damage: (300+20*lv.)->(225+15*lv)
Damage increase vs heroes in 3 sec: 7% ->5%
Cooldown: 30 sec -> 25 sec
Crafted from: Claymore + Light Armor + Light Armor -> Chainhammer + Light Armor + Light Armor
Armor: +225 -> +180
[Unique Passive: Berserk] Life Steal does not work at range
0.3 sec minimum trigger interval for normal attack orb
T2 and T3 water support equipment healing aura range increased from 6m to 8m
[Unique Passive: Devotion] Gold for nearest ally: 30 -> 20/30
EXP for nearest ally: 40 -> 26/40
1. Fixed a bug where Murad’s first ability doesn’t affect enemies at close range.
2. Fixed a bug with Omen’s Thirst gain from combo attacks.
3. Fixed a bug where Amily’s second ability doesn’t cause knockback when chained with blink.
4. Fixed a bug where Hayate’s ultimate doesn’t affect targets outside FOV.
5. Fixed a bug where Hayate’s ultimate could not be interrupted manually at certain attack speeds.
6. Fixed a bug where Hayate will not continue to move when his ultimate is chained with blink.
7. Fixed a big with Riktor’s movement when moving between different terrain.
8. Fixed a bug with Annette’s ultimate that could cause clipping errors with enemies.
9. Fixed a bug with Hercules’ Madness’s timer.
10. Arum and Aleister’s ultimate can now interrupt Iron Body and stop its effects.
11. Fixed graphic issues with Capheny’s normal attack and Tulen’s ultimate.
12. Fixed delays with the follow-up in multi-stage skills of certain heroes (e.g. Murad and Nakroth) where the previous stage could not be interrupted immediately.